Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
1. Relate the theoretical underpinnings of Eng. DSS analytics to managerial decision making.
2. Develop simulation and mathematical models of basic manufacturing, logistics, and service systems.
3. Apply various solution algorithms to solve linear, network, integer, and binary programming models.
4. Utilize simulation and mathematical computer software to solve modelled problems.
5. Demonstrate a high level of competency in applying the covered simulation and mathematical models to a variety of real-world business operational problems and projects.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Specified Learning Activities||
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Not applicable to this module.
|Description||Timing||Component Scale||% of Final Grade|
|Assignment: Individual assignment||Varies over the Trimester||n/a||Standard conversion grade scale 40%||No||
|Examination: Examination assessment accounts for the final exam.||2 hour End of Trimester Exam||Yes||Standard conversion grade scale 40%||No||
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
|Summer||Yes - 2 Hour|
• Feedback individually to students, on an activity or draft prior to summative assessment
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
• Group/class feedback, post-assessment
• Peer review activities
Not yet recorded.