Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
1. Create brainstorming processes for idea generation/innovation.
2. Formulate a persuasive oral argument to convince internal/external stakeholders of the merits of your idea/innovation.
3. Synthesize feedback on ideas/innovations from customers and other stakeholders into actions which inform the next iteration of your idea/innovation.
4. Assesss the dynamics of working in a team to foster innovation and to realise opportunities for firm growth.
5. Evaluate the various forms of finanical instruments that enable innovation in an engineering firm.
Ideation and Business Model Innovation
The Customer Development Journey
Lean Leadership / Self-directed Teams
Competitor and stakeholder analysis through Design Thinking
Revenue Models, Funding and Costs
Navigating the Environment / Competing at Business Model Level
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Specified Learning Activities||
|Autonomous Student Learning||
This module is for students on the Master of Engineering Management (MEM) programme only. Students must have a minimum of 5 years industry experience to take this module.
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
• Group/class feedback, post-assessment
• Peer review activities
Not yet recorded.
|Ms Mary Cronin||Lecturer / Co-Lecturer|