Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
- Develop an understanding of the role and importance of management in engineering organisations.
- Recognise the ethical implications of your actions as an engineer, and apply basic ethical principles to engineering problems.
- Understand the role of economics can have in technical and social issues in engineering.
- Evaluate the impact of macroeconomic policy on the Irish economy and globally.
- Recognize the impact of legal and regulatory requirements on engineering practice.
- Understand the responsibilities of professional engineering practitioners.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Specified Learning Activities||
|Autonomous Student Learning||
|Seminar (or Webinar)||
Not applicable to this module.
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
|Autumn||Yes - 2 Hour|
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
• Group/class feedback, post-assessment
• Peer review activities
Not yet recorded.
|Mr Mark Finan||Lecturer / Co-Lecturer|
|Dr Michael Kinsella||Tutor|
|Dr Eoin O'Donnchadha||Tutor|
|Lecture||Offering 1||Week(s) - 20, 21, 23, 24, 25, 26, 29, 30, 32, 33||Mon 15:00 - 16:50|
|Lecture||Offering 1||Week(s) - 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33||Tues 17:00 - 17:50|