Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
Upon completion of the module, the students should gain understanding about:
- Managing localisation projects from beginning to end,
- Developing project plans and workflows,
- Managing time, budget, resources and quality control,
- Following client specifications,
- Analysing location project risk, issues or disagreements.
- Management of linguistic, technical and visual quality
- Identifying appropriate localisation strategies and resources
- Identifying project specifications
- Time and budget management
- Interactions with clients
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Specified Learning Activities||
|Autonomous Student Learning||
|Seminar (or Webinar)||
Not applicable to this module.
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
• Feedback individually to students, on an activity or draft prior to summative assessment
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
Not yet recorded.
|Professor Bettina Migge||Lecturer / Co-Lecturer|