Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
The module is aimed at:
- Understanding the difference between translation and the cultural adaptation of software, documentation and games, etc.
- Understanding localisation job specificities
- Awareness of localisation software
Specific focus on the most important fields of localisation:
- Localising brands
- Localising games
- Localising software
- Localising websites
- Localising graphics, etc.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Specified Learning Activities||
|Autonomous Student Learning||
|Seminar (or Webinar)||
Not applicable to this module.
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
• Group/class feedback, post-assessment
- Regular feedback to allow for practical and project-based learning
|Professor Bettina Migge||Lecturer / Co-Lecturer|