Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
On completing this module students will be able to:
* Describe the international and domestic legal framework relevant to cybersecurity;
* Describe and critically assess key legal issues presented by cybercrime;
* Outline and discuss the legal issues which may arise at each step of responding to a cybersecurity incident; and
* Consider a hypothetical cybersecurity incident, identify the key legal issues which arise from it, and describe what steps need to be taken on foot of these issues.
Data protection compliance; cybersecurity incident response; legal issues of cybercrime
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Not applicable to this module.
|Description||Timing||Component Scale||% of Final Grade|
|Assignment: 2,500 word assignment||Varies over the Trimester||n/a||Standard conversion grade scale 40%||No||
|Assignment: 2,500 word end of trimester assignment.||Week 12||n/a||Standard conversion grade scale 40%||No||
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
• Group/class feedback, post-assessment
Group feedback will be given after the first and second assignments.