Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
On completing this module students will be able to:
• Demonstrate their skills in researching legal materials across a number of jurisdictions;
• Demonstrate an understanding of the particular area of law;
• Discuss the points of comparison and contrast in the particular area of law in differing jurisdiction;
• Elaborate on the reasons for the points of contrast and their impact on the nature and scope of the particular area of law in differing jurisdictions.
• Reflect on the development of their skills in the presentation of legal argument.
These learning outcomes will be demonstrated through the completion of the assessment in the modules selected by the student.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Autonomous Student Learning||
|Seminar (or Webinar)||
Not applicable to this module.
|Description||Timing||Component Scale||% of Final Grade|
|Essay: An essay as set by the leaders of the modules taken by the student (2000 words)||Coursework (End of Trimester)||n/a||Graded||No||
|Essay: An essay as set by the leaders of the modules taken by the student in the relevant Summer School (2000 words)||Coursework (End of Trimester)||n/a||Graded||No||
|Remediation Type||Remediation Timing|
|In-Module Resit||Prior to relevant Programme Exam Board|