Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
On completion of this module students should be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of the principles governing each area of the module through use of appropriate legal terminology.
- Comprehend the principles of each area of the module and the difference between each area of the module.
- Provide an analysis, discussion and commentary upon each area of the module.
- Apply the principles arising from each area to novel factual scenarios.
Negligence topics as set out above.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Specified Learning Activities||
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Not applicable to this module.
|Description||Timing||Component Scale||% of Final Grade|
|Examination: 2 Hour written examination.||2 hour End of Trimester Exam||No||Graded||No||
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
• Group/class feedback, post-assessment
Not yet recorded.
|Dr Sarah Fulham-Mcquillan||Lecturer / Co-Lecturer|
|Mr Paul Ward||Lecturer / Co-Lecturer|