Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
On completion of this module, students will be able to
* Work in a professional environment;
* Understand the need for high ethical standards in the practice of landscape architecture;
* Apply their academic experience and their theoretical knowledge in a professional setting.
* Demonstrate ability to self-organize, to prioritize tasks;
* Work effectively to deadlines, serving the needs of key stakeholders within a professional context;
* Work effectively as a team member and respecting the views of others in the team;
* Accept and respond to constructive criticism;
* Account for their actions and decisions.
* Critically reflect on the learning experience and outcomes of their Internship
* Produce a professional report describing the details and experiences of their internship and the details of the particular project(s) on which they worked.
* Present graphically and verbally the outcomes of their internship.
* Identify potential areas of interest for their Bachelor thesis.
* Based on their contacts and experiences, be able to critically identify and develop potential sources of
appropriate employment for their future career.
Key topic addressed in this module is:
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Not applicable to this module.
|Description||Timing||Component Scale||% of Final Grade|
|Continuous Assessment: Continuous Assessment: reflective journal(weekly log book / diary)||Throughout the Trimester||n/a||Graded||Yes||
|Assignment: Final Report||Coursework (End of Trimester)||n/a||Graded||Yes||
|Presentation: Poster, Slide Show & Talk||Coursework (End of Trimester)||n/a||Graded||Yes||
|Remediation Type||Remediation Timing|
|Repeat (CFP)||Within Three Semesters|
• Feedback individually to students, on an activity or draft prior to summative assessment
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
• Group/class feedback, post-assessment
Feed back on diaries will be given within 2 weeks after the submission of interim|draft versions in week 4 and week 8. Feed back on the poster, the slide show and talk will be based on assessment by peers and audiences. Feed back on the final report will be given on request after the release of the grades. Feed back by the employer will be taken into consideration.