Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
On successful completion of this module students should be able to:
1. Demonstrate an overall understanding of AI and its approaches
2. Critically evaluate different approaches to the development of AI and their implications from a societal perspective.
3. Use an AI technology in a research project
4. Engage in contemporary debates in the field of AI
5. Critically evaluate and assess the development of AI systems
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Not applicable to this module.
|Description||Timing||Component Scale||% of Final Grade|
|Assignment: Critical evaluation of contemporary AI journal article||Unspecified||n/a||Graded||No||
|Project: Project that uses an AI technique to address an issue - or a case study that critically evaluates the use of an AI technique.||Coursework (End of Trimester)||n/a||Graded||No||
|Assignment: Essay or report paper critically assessing a topic within the foundations of AI||Unspecified||n/a||Graded||No||
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
Feedback will be provided to students on Brightspace.