Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
1. Explain research philosophies.
2. Apply research methods to applied contexts.
3. Understand and Develop a basic research design.
4. Perform basic statistical analyses.
5. Design effective surveys, questionnaires, and interview protocols for applied work.
Research methods, basic statistical analysis
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Specified Learning Activities||
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Not applicable to this module.
|Description||Timing||Component Scale||% of Final Grade|
|Group Project: group project||Coursework (End of Trimester)||n/a||Graded||No||
|Multiple Choice Questionnaire (Short): Self-reflection for learning goals||Week 1||n/a||Pass/Fail Grade Scale||No||
|Group Project: Group project progress report||Week 10||n/a||Graded||No||
|Class Test: statistics quiz||Week 7||n/a||Graded||No||
|Essay: personal reflection||Coursework (End of Trimester)||n/a||Graded||No||
|Group Project: One page proposal template & team planning worksheet||Week 7||n/a||Pass/Fail Grade Scale||No||
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
• Group/class feedback, post-assessment
feedback after assessment submitted