Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
1. Understand and apply the main PIM activities as well as associated meta-level activities including acquire, organise, maintain, retrieve, use.
2. Evaluate the ways in which PIM issues are relevant in different contexts.
3. Define PIM and understand it's history and evolution.
4. Develop a PIM project.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Specified Learning Activities||
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Not applicable to this module.
|Description||Timing||Component Scale||% of Final Grade|
|Essay: self reflection||Coursework (End of Trimester)||n/a||Graded||No||
|Group Project: group presentation||Week 12||n/a||Graded||No||
|Multiple Choice Questionnaire (Short): self-reflection for learning goals||Week 1||n/a||Pass/Fail Grade Scale||No||
|Essay: Research proposal||Coursework (End of Trimester)||n/a||Graded||No||
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
• Group/class feedback, post-assessment
Not yet recorded.