Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
- Familiarity with the literatures and current debates on digital policy
- Understanding of the appliedy policy making and evaluation processes
- Knowledge of theoretical and empirical concepts to contemporary issues in digital policy
Drawing on the state of the art in social science, policy analysis, law, ethics, and design, this module will provide a multidisciplinary introduction to current challenges, debates, and approaches to designing, implementing, and developing policy for different organisational and technological contexts. Topics will include the policy process, current trends and issues in policy making, industry, academic, and civil society organisation perspectives. Module will include lectures, group discussions, and hands-on activities.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Not applicable to this module.
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
• Group/class feedback, post-assessment
Students will receive feedback on in-class assessments as they are completed. Individual policy essay/brief will receive feedback in Brightspace.