Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
1. Summarize the challenges and approaches to maintaining digital material.
2. Identify the key requirements for digital curation.
3 Describe the elements of the digital curation lifecycle.
4. Engage in self-reflective practices for learning.
5. Utilise tools for maintaining digital information.
6. Complete a group digital curation project.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Specified Learning Activities||
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Not applicable to this module.
|Description||Timing||Component Scale||% of Final Grade|
|Group Project: final team project deliverable||Unspecified||n/a||Graded||No||
|Assignment: Team meeting worksheet||Week 9||n/a||Pass/Fail Grade Scale||No||
|Essay: Module self reflection||Coursework (End of Trimester)||n/a||Graded||No||
|Assignment: tools report||Week 10||n/a||Graded||No||
|Multiple Choice Questionnaire (Short): Self-reflective feedback about learning and expectations for the term||Week 1||n/a||Pass/Fail Grade Scale||No||
|Class Test: quiz||Week 7||n/a||Graded||No||
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
Feedback will be provided to students as indicated in the module syllabus.