Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
On completion of this module participants will:
• have applied their prior learning to develop and implement a project in a professional environment
• understand the barriers and obstacles involved in developing and implementing innovative practices and solutions in a real-world context
• be able to use problem solving tools and techniques and understand the process for initiating and using creative techniques within project structures
• have the ability to reflect on both the process and outcome of the applied project and reflect on failures, improvements and opportunities
• have further expanded their personal networks, in conjunction with the invaluable professional experience of working on a focused independent project
Participants will identify an action-learning project based on the needs or opportunities within their school, college, institution, community or contest.
Participants will supported by monthly 1:1 mentoring and peer group work sessions.
At the end of the project phase, participants will share their project and lessons learnt with their class and an audience of their peers.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Specified Learning Activities||
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Not applicable to this module.
|Remediation Type||Remediation Timing|
|In-Module Resit||Prior to relevant Programme Exam Board|
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
Feedback will be provided to participants on an ongoing basis through a series of 1:1 mentoring meetings with an Innovation Academy Facilitator during the project phase. Participants will receive feedback and guidance on the identification and selection of their project, on their approach to issues and challenges that emerge during the project duration and on a draft of their final presentation.
|Duc Minh Vu||Lecturer / Co-Lecturer|
|Anh Nguyen Quoc||Tutor|