Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
On completion of this module you should be able
• To identify the key social, legal, economic, political and cultural trends in the labour market, policies, and legislation regarding company wellness and diversity programmes particularly in Europe and Asia
• To be able to analyse the business case debates for employee wellbeing and diversity programmes
• To demonstrate an understanding of a corporate culture of health and how to establish and nurture one
• To identify and critically examine the main mechanisms for promoting wellbeing and diversity in workplace, including company leadership, state, trade union and organisational initiatives.
• To identify types of workplaces with regard to their diversity policies, and to have knowledge and skills to analyse these policies with a view to the further development of an organisation's agenda.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Specified Learning Activities||
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Not applicable to this module.
|Description||Timing||Component Scale||% of Final Grade|
|Examination: End of Trimester Examination||2 hour End of Trimester Exam||No||Graded||No||
|Continuous Assessment: Continuous Assessment||Varies over the Trimester||n/a||Graded||No||
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
|Spring||Yes - 2 Hour|
• Group/class feedback, post-assessment
General feedback is provided to students on all their submitted assessment components.
|Dr Christina Burke||Tutor|
|Ms Michele Connolly||Tutor|
|Ms Ilona Hunek||Tutor|
|Mr Sid McDonnell||Tutor|
|Chee Shong Tan||Tutor|
|Charlene Tan Puay Koon||Tutor|