Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
By the end of this module, students should have:
1. Attained first-hand experience undertaking empirical fieldwork in Vietnam or Mozambique in order to see a research project through to completion and will have developed a range of essential research skills in relation to this activity. Students will also be involved in a student-led conference at one of the partner universities where they will present their initial research findings.
2. Developed an in-depth and critical understanding of the main processes of socio-cultural, economic, political and environmental development and change taking place in Vietnam or Mozambique and will have had the opportunity to observe some of these transformations through a variety of field visits.
3. Enhanced global engagement and gained valuable international cultural and educational experience, particularly through collaboration with faculty and students based at partner universities in Vietnam or Mozambique.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Autonomous Student Learning||
|Field Trip/External Visits||
Not applicable to this module.
|Description||Timing||Component Scale||% of Final Grade|
|Fieldwork: Fieldwork findings report||Coursework (End of Trimester)||n/a||Graded||No||
|Journal: Reflective journal||Throughout the Trimester||n/a||Graded||No||
|Continuous Assessment: Participation||Throughout the Trimester||n/a||Graded||No||
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
• Self-assessment activities
Not yet recorded.