Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
• Demonstrate knowledge of a contemporary world issue and geo-political region
• Gain an understanding of key themes in South Asian history, culture, and society.
• Analyze the impact of global processes on film industries and media capitals, including the relationship between politics, society, geography, history and economy.
• Critically analyze films and media with a focus on improving essay writing skills.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Specified Learning Activities||
Not applicable to this module.
|Description||Timing||Component Scale||% of Final Grade|
|Continuous Assessment: Class presentations||Throughout the Trimester||n/a||Graded||Yes||
|Continuous Assessment: 30% (2 x 750-word prompt responses)
||Throughout the Trimester||n/a||Graded||Yes||
|Assignment: Final Essay||Coursework (End of Trimester)||n/a||Graded||Yes||
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
• Feedback individually to students, on an activity or draft prior to summative assessment
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
• Group/class feedback, post-assessment
Not yet recorded.