Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
Students will be able to:
- Recognise peatland types and understand their natural history (their origin and development and how they got to their current status);
- Understand processes within these ecosystems (ecology, hydrology and peat accumulation);
- Understand peatland-environment feedback, especially with regards to global climate;
- Recognise the different ecosystem services they provide and appraise the consequence of these values;
- Evaluate resource management options.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Specified Learning Activities||
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Not applicable to this module.
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
• Feedback individually to students, on an activity or draft prior to summative assessment
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
Not yet recorded.