Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
1. Have an understanding of the many types of literature of the period.
2. Have a knowledge of key Romantic writers.
3. Have a knowledge of lesser-known poets and novelists of the period.
4. Appreciate the political and historical circumstances of the period, and how writers responded to social and political changes in their texts by attending lectures and workshops, and by reading a wide range of peer-reviewed secondary material.
5. Use literary analysis to write critically about literature of this period.
|Student Effort Type
|Specified Learning Activities
|Autonomous Student Learning
Not applicable to this module.
|% of Final Grade
Not yet recorded.
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
Feedback for essays will be posted on Brightspace. Students are also welcome to request a feedback meeting with their tutor to discuss their feedback further.