Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
After the successful completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- Analyse and design basic RF circuits and components [PO(A), 4], [PO(B), 4],[PO(C), 3],[PO(D), 2];
- Use modern CAD design techniques to simulate and design RF circuits [PO(A), 3], [PO(B), 3],[PO(C), 4],[PO(D), 2];
- Use modern instrumentation to measure the RF circuit parameters [PO(B), 3],[PO(C), 2],[PO(D), 2], PO(F), 2];
- Understand the diferences and limitations of conventional low frequency circuits and RF circuits [PO(B), 3],[PO(C), 2],[PO(D), 2], PO(F), 2];
- Work in a team or as an individual to finish a project according to a specification [PO(A), 3], [PO(B), 3],[PO(C), 3],[PO(E), 3], PO(F), 3].
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Assumed knowledge of this course includes electromagnetic theory background and understanding of circuit theory techniques.
|Description||Timing||Component Scale||% of Final Grade|
|Examination: Multiple in-class exams.||Varies over the Trimester||No||Standard conversion grade scale 40%||No||
|Continuous Assessment: Home assignments and small projects.||Varies over the Trimester||n/a||Standard conversion grade scale 40%||No||
|Lab Report: Laboratory exercises.||Throughout the Trimester||n/a||Standard conversion grade scale 40%||No||
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
• Group/class feedback, post-assessment
Not yet recorded.