Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
The precise learning outcomes will depend on the particular project.
In general, on successful completion of the project the student will be able to:
1. Describe and explain the scientific, mathematical and engineering principles relevant to the project
2. Use the technical literature and other resources to find and evaluate information relevant to the project
3. Identify engineering problems and formulate a project plan
4. Design an appropriate engineering solution to address the project objectives
5. Implement solutions through design, analysis, simulation and/or experimentation
6. Analyse project outcomes and results, discuss critically and draw appropriate conclusions, taking account of the wider context of the project
7. Take responsibility for his/her own work and manage the execution of an engineering project safely and in a limited time
8. Collaborate with supervisor, co-workers and/or support staff to achieve a technical solution
9. Present the project and results to both specialist and non-specialist audiences through written technical reports and oral presentation
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Specified Learning Activities||
Not applicable to this module.
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
• Group/class feedback, post-assessment
Not yet recorded.
|Dr David Lillis||Lecturer / Co-Lecturer|