Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
At the end of this course students will be able to:
• Identity and understand at least three different philosophies of education
• Challenge received ideas about the purpose and the nature of education
• Consider how different pedagogical approaches change how a student learns
• Develop appropriate argument and discussion
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Not applicable to this module.
|Remediation Type||Remediation Timing|
|In-Module Resit||Prior to relevant Programme Exam Board|
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
• Peer review activities
• Self-assessment activities
Opportunities will be provided for self and peer-review strategies throughout the module and individual feedback will be provided post-assessment.