Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
At the conclusion of this module you will have:
1. A greater understanding of the development of a project from concept to creative work.
2. A practical understanding of how to plan and outline a longer piece of creative writing.
3. A greater appreciation of writing in the literary genre of your choice.
4. An increased ability to reflect critically on your writing process and your own creative work.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Autonomous Student Learning||
|Seminar (or Webinar)||
Not applicable to this module.
|Description||Timing||Component Scale||% of Final Grade|
|Project: Combination of in-class presentation and final portfolio.||Unspecified||n/a||Pass/Fail Grade Scale||Yes||
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
• Feedback individually to students, on an activity or draft prior to summative assessment
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
• Peer review activities
• Self-assessment activities
Meetings with supervisor to assess development of work in progress, discuss changes and strategies to improve and enhance work; student will receive notes and suggestions.