Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
During this module, students will:
- Learn about processes of creativity and collaboration in the creative industries
- Engage with a range of case studies on creativity
- Gain an understanding of the distinctive roles and processes of creativity and collaboration
- Learn how to produce creative outputs
This module will give students the opportunity to engage with a number of distinguished UCD Creative Fellows who will make guest contributions during the course. Students will produce original creative outputs rather than conventional academic essays and assignments.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Seminar (or Webinar)||
|Specified Learning Activities||
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Not applicable to this module.
|Description||Timing||Component Scale||% of Final Grade|
|Attendance: Attendance and contribution to the module is mandatory.||Throughout the Trimester||n/a||Graded||No||
|Continuous Assessment: Project Proposal||Week 4||n/a||Graded||Yes||
|Project: Creative Project||Week 10||n/a||Graded||Yes||
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
• Feedback individually to students, on an activity or draft prior to summative assessment
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
Not yet recorded.
|Mr Dunk Murphy||Tutor|