Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
On completion of this module, students should be able to:
- Understand both the primary and duals of optimisation as applied to consumers and firms;
- Apply standard optimisation techniques;
- Be able to construct simply models, derive their equilibria a;
- Derive equilibria and their comparative statics
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Not applicable to this module.
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
|Spring||Yes - 2 Hour|
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
• Group/class feedback, post-assessment
It is expected that you see me following exams to go over your particular case. This matters even for the final because of the core exam that must be passed to continue in the programme. Homeworks and exams will also be covered in a group setting.
|Giacomo lo Conte||Tutor|