Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
The key learning outcomes of this module:
- A mastery of key concepts in behavioural economics.
- The ability to apply behavioural concepts more generally to economic areas of interest.
- The ability to formulate research questions in this area and design survey and experimental tests.
- The ability to critique policy applications of behavioural economics from a wide range of perspectives.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Not applicable to this module.
|Description||Timing||Component Scale||% of Final Grade|
|Examination: Final Exam||2 hour End of Trimester Exam||No||Graded||No||
|Assignment: Two written assignments||Varies over the Trimester||n/a||Graded||No||
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
|Summer||Yes - 2 Hour|
• Feedback individually to students, on an activity or draft prior to summative assessment
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
• Group/class feedback, post-assessment
Students will be provided with in-person group feedback on essays as well as individual written feedback and provision of office hours.