Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
The key learning outcomes for the MSc thesis are for the student to demonstrate:
- Specialist knowledge in the area of their research.
- The ability to initiate research and to formulate viable research questions.
- The capacity to design, conduct and report original research.
- The ability to evaluate and synthesize research-based and scholarly literature.
- The ability to critique literature and conduct analyses at a Masters level.
- The ability to undertake and present empirical/theoretical work.
- Present research findings and argument in a suitably structured and sequenced thesis that conforms to protocols of academic presentation and research practice.
N/A - Students must write an MSc thesis.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Not applicable to this module.
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
• Feedback individually to students, on an activity or draft prior to summative assessment
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
Not yet recorded.
|Assoc Professor Orla Doyle||Lecturer / Co-Lecturer|
|Assoc Professor Stefanie Haller||Lecturer / Co-Lecturer|