Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
1. Develop, from first principles, the basic equations describing the physics, chemistry and biology of water resources systems.
2. Apply these equations to solve problems relating to the design of water and wastewater infrastructure.
3. Appreciate the contribution that water resources engineers make to society at large and their responsibilities towards people and the environment.
4. Develop communication skills relating to water resources systems: written, oral and graphical.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Not applicable to this module.
|Description||Timing||Component Scale||% of Final Grade|
|Class Test: This will use Brightspace Quizzes and cover material delivered throughout the module.||Week 12||n/a||Graded||No||
|Class Test: This will use Brightspace Quizzes and cover material delivered in the previous weeks (Week 1 to Week 5)||Week 6||n/a||Graded||No||
|Continuous Assessment: Two assessment spaced over the trimester.||Throughout the Trimester||n/a||Graded||No||
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
|Spring||Yes - 2 Hour|
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
• Group/class feedback, post-assessment
Not yet recorded.