Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
1. Develop, from first principles, the basic equations describing the physics, chemistry and biology of water resources systems.
2. Apply these equations to solve problems relating to the design of water and wastewater infrastructure.
3. Appreciate the contribution that water resources engineers make to society at large and their responsibilities towards people and the environment.
4. Develop communication skills relating to water resources systems: written, oral and graphical.
Water Resources; Applied hydrology; Development of water resources; Water treatment processes; Water distribution; Sewer systems; Wastewater treatment processes.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Not applicable to this module.
|Description||Timing||Component Scale||% of Final Grade|
|Examination: Examination: End of trimester examination||2 hour End of Trimester Exam||No||Graded||No||
|Continuous Assessment: Classroom tests and assignments throughout the trimester.||Throughout the Trimester||n/a||Graded||No||
|Remediation Type||Remediation Timing|
|In-Module Resit||Prior to relevant Programme Exam Board|
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
Not yet recorded.