Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
- Why Data Mining and what is Data Mining?
- What is Data Warehouse and its architecture?
- Understand multi-dimensional data model.
- Understand the data pre-processing phase.
- Understand core functions of Data Mining.
- Classification, clustering and association rules .
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Specified Learning Activities||
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Not applicable to this module.
|Description||Timing||Component Scale||% of Final Grade|
|Multiple Choice Questionnaire: short examination during the semester||Varies over the Trimester||n/a||Graded||No||
|Lab Report: These are submissions of tutorial or practical work that have been carried out in 2-hour tutorial/practical sessions.||Varies over the Trimester||n/a||Graded||No||
|Examination: End of semester exam||2 hour End of Trimester Exam||No||Graded||No||
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
|Spring||Yes - 2 Hour|
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
• Group/class feedback, post-assessment
• Online automated feedback
The students will be given feedback on their tutorial or practical work within 2 weeks following their submissions.
|Dr Chamil Kulatunga||Tutor|
|Lecture||Offering 1||Week(s) - Autumn: All Weeks||Thurs 11:00 - 11:50|
|Lecture||Offering 1||Week(s) - Autumn: All Weeks||Tues 12:00 - 12:50|
|Practical||Offering 1||Week(s) - Autumn: All Weeks||Tues 16:00 - 17:50|