Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
On successful completion of this module the learner will be able to:
1. Develop client-side websites using HTML and CSS.
3. Become familiar with the JSON data-interchange format and RESTful web service APIs.
3. Connect ot a databased from a website and develop server-side applications using PHP.
5. Implement web applications using LAMP/WAMP/MAMP solution stacks.
6. Display an overall awareness of how to approach website development.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Not applicable to this module.
|Description||Timing||Component Scale||% of Final Grade|
|Assignment: Assignment 3 - PHP and databases||Varies over the Trimester||n/a||Graded||No||
|Assignment: Assignment 1 - HTML and CSS||Varies over the Trimester||n/a||Graded||No||
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
• Group/class feedback, post-assessment
Not yet recorded.
|Mr Karl Roe||Tutor|