Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
On completion of this modules, the student should be able to:
- Apply, to practical situations, chemical/bioprocess and general engineering knowledge.
- Identify and handle the wider implications of his/her work as an engineer, including health, hazard and safety aspects, sustainability aspects, commerical and economic aspects.
- Show evidence of interpersonal, leadership and communication skills, including the ability to manage interpersonal relationships; demonstration of leadership in a professional role; communicate ideas and plans by report-writing and oral presentation.
- Demonstrate an understanding of and commitment to high standards of professional and ethical conduct.
- Describe the benefits of continuing professional development (CPD) and develop a personal CPD plan.
|Student Effort Type
Not applicable to this module.
|Within Three Semesters
• Feedback individually to students, on an activity or draft prior to summative assessment
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
Students are advised to keep academic supervisor updated regarding their Log Book work and in this way the academic supervisor can provide valuable feedback regarding progress and appropriate advice for student advancement.
|Dr Georg Pesch
|Lecturer / Co-Lecturer