Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
On completion of this module students should be able to:
1. Describe in qualitative terms the operation of a variety of biopharmaceutical process operations.
2. Manipulate and perform calculations on process variables with particular emphasis on data analysis and evaluation.
3. Apply unsteady-state mass and energy balance concepts to batch, fed batch and continuous processes.
4. Perform simple performance evaluation and design calculations for a variety of rate-controlled process equipment.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Not applicable to this module.
|Description||Timing||Component Scale||% of Final Grade|
|Assignment: Several assignments over the semester||Throughout the Trimester||n/a||Graded||No||
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
Not yet recorded.
|Dr Georg Pesch||Lecturer / Co-Lecturer|
|Maycou Soares Zamprognio||Tutor|