Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
By the end of this course, students should
- Have detailed knowledge of descriptive geometry
- Have a working knowledge of Engineering drawing and Measurement etc.
- Have an understanding of solving spatial geometry problem by projection
- Ability to draw engineering graphics by using computer
- Have detailed knowledge of descriptive geometry and understand its potential applications in mechanical engineering projects
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Not applicable to this module.
|Remediation Type||Remediation Timing|
|In-Module Resit||Prior to relevant Programme Exam Board|
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
• Group/class feedback, post-assessment
Written and oral feedback on in-class assessment