Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
On completion of the module students will have the ability to:
- understand the experimental method, where relevant, and how it's application can lead to new insights;
- draw up and execute a research plan;
- extract and evaluate information relating to a new area of research;
- analyse, interpret and present results of research;
- communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Specified Learning Activities||
Not applicable to this module.
|Remediation Type||Remediation Timing|
|Repeat||Within Two Trimesters|
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
Not yet recorded.
|Professor Paula Bourke||Tutor|