Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
On completion of this module students should be able to:
1. Understand the basic principles of light-matter interaction at different wavelength ranges and spatial scales
2. Compare spectral responses of materials using a range of optical spectroscopic techniques
3. Analyse and interpret spectral data using MATLAB
|Student Effort Type
|Autonomous Student Learning
Not applicable to this module.
|% of Final Grade
|Lab Report: In the report, students should demonstrate achievement of the module learning outcomes.
|Coursework (End of Trimester)
|Examination: Exam based on module learning outcomes
|1 hour End of Trimester Exam
• Feedback individually to students, on an activity or draft prior to summative assessment
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
• Group/class feedback, post-assessment
Pre- and post- feedback on assignments will be provided throughout the semester for group and individual assessments.