Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
On completion of this module students should have acquired:
• knowledge and understanding of a range of numerical techniques;
• knowledge and understanding of the defects of numerical techniques especially stability and accuracy issues;
• skills and competency in numerically solving a range of problems;
• some insights into simulation techniques.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
Not applicable to this module.
|Description||Timing||Component Scale||% of Final Grade|
|Assignment: A number of assignments are carried out during practicals throughout the trimester||Throughout the Trimester||n/a||Graded||No||
|Examination: End of 7-week trimester examination in March||2 hour End of Trimester Exam||No||Graded||No||
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
|Autumn||Yes - 2 Hour|
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
Not yet recorded.