Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
• Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of strategic planning.
• Apply different frameworks (including industry analysis, competitive strategy and resource and capability tools) to the formulation of a competitive business plan.
• Develop sources of competitive advantage for scientific discoveries.
• Understand the drivers of project and business plan implementation performance.
• Apply individually and in groups tools in project planning, delivery and execution.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Specified Learning Activities||
|Autonomous Student Learning||
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
|Summer||Yes - 2 Hour|
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
• Group/class feedback, post-assessment
Students will get individual feedback on assignment after submission Lecturer will also discuss general feedback in class regarding the assignment
|Mr Darren Cunningham||Lecturer / Co-Lecturer|
|Professor Jan Rosier||Lecturer / Co-Lecturer|