Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
• Demonstrate knowledge on building, participating and leading effective teams in the context of science commercialisation.
• Demonstrate understanding of the basic principles of human behaviour and how they affect team dynamics and performance.
• Ability to apply individual and group decision making processes.
• Build a foundation in how to manage team diversity.
We will cover various concepts affecting teams performance such as:
- Personality and Values
- Emotional Intelligence
- Perception and Decision Making
- Cognitive Biases
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Specified Learning Activities||
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Not applicable to this module.
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
|Autumn||Yes - 2 Hour|
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
• Group/class feedback, post-assessment
Students will get individual feedback on business case assignment after submission Lecturer will also discuss general feedback in class regarding case assignment
|Dimitar Krastev||Lecturer / Co-Lecturer|