Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
On completion of this module students will be able to:
• Demonstrate an understanding of current operations and supply chain management theory & practice
• Identify the key management decisions involved in designing and managing operations and supply chains and explain their application in product and service contexts
• Apply tools and techniques in the design and optimisation of operations and supply chain systems.
• Analyse the operations and supply chain of a range of businesses and devise strategies for developing and sustaining competitive advantage
• Manage and work as part of a team and demonstrate written, oral and presentation skills
• Engage in deeper learning using different learning strategies, and reflect on the process of learning
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Specified Learning Activities||
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Not applicable to this module.
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
|Summer||Yes - 2 Hour|
• Group/class feedback, post-assessment
General feedback is provided to students on all their submitted assessment components.
|Mr David Mark McKevitt||Lecturer / Co-Lecturer|
|Assoc Professor Eamonn Ambrose||Tutor|
|Dr Kate Collins||Tutor|
|Mr Gerard Dooley||Tutor|
|Dr Orna O'Brien||Tutor|