Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
On completion of this module you will:
1. Understand negotiation as a collaborative decision making process.
2. Have been introduced to the central theoretical concepts in negotiation.
3. Have been provided with a toolbox of effective negotiation principles and tactics derived from theory and empirical evidence.
3. Learn how to apply this toolbox of principles and tactics in practice to improve your negotiation skills, processes, and outcomes in diverse work situations and cultural contexts.
4. Become a more reflective negotiator adopting the habit of continually evaluating, and seeking to enhance, your knowledge and effectiveness.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Specified Learning Activities||
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Not applicable to this module.
|Description||Timing||Component Scale||% of Final Grade|
|Group Project: Assignment 2||Coursework (End of Trimester)||n/a||Graded||No||
|Assignment: Assignment||Varies over the Trimester||n/a||Graded||No||
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
|Spring||Yes - 2 Hour|
• Group/class feedback, post-assessment
General feedback is provided to students on all their submitted assessment components.
|Dr Christina Burke||Tutor|
|Ms Michele Connolly||Tutor|
|Tang Shiuh Huei||Tutor|
|Charlene Tan Puay Koon||Tutor|