Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
This module will provide students with the opportunity to:
• Develop self-awareness by enhancing understanding of their key motivational drivers in the workplace including their
values, interests, personality and skills
• Gain insight into the range of career paths open to business graduates and approaches to independently researching these options
• Enhance their understanding of the employability skills sought by recruiters and develop a range of skills that are highly valued in the workplace
• Identify their career goals and ways to achieve them
• Actively gain experience of how to market themselves when applying for positions in both in written applications and in interviews.
• Utilise digital media, such as LinkedIn, to build professional networks and advance career options.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Specified Learning Activities||
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Not applicable to this module.
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
|Spring||Yes - 2 Hour|
• Group/class feedback, post-assessment
General feedback is provided to students on all their submitted assessment components.
|Dr Christina Burke||Tutor|
|Ms Michele Connolly||Tutor|