Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
The students will:
- Have knowledge of current global change issues;
- Have the ability to plan ecological experiments, to interpret results and evaluate, discuss and present them adequately;
- Understand scientific problems and know how to structure and analyse them;
- Be able to construct mathematical models in global change ecology;
- Be able to use techniques for programming mathematical models;
- Be able to apply models for the analysis of biological systems.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Autonomous Student Learning||
|Seminar (or Webinar)||
Not applicable to this module.
|Remediation Type||Remediation Timing|
|In-Module Resit||Prior to relevant Programme Exam Board|
• Feedback individually to students, on an activity or draft prior to summative assessment
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
Not yet recorded.
|Professor Christoph Mueller||Lecturer / Co-Lecturer|