Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
On completion of this module students should be able to:
1) Select and clearly outline the precise focus of a research topic and undertake primary research relevant to the identified research question.
2) Prepare and present written reports for professional and academic purposes, while demonstrating skills of self-direction and time-management
3) Demonstrate intellectual skills of conceptual, original and independent thinking,
4) Develop a well-structured and logical argument in support of a research question
Identify a research question. What are you asking? Why?
Prepare a project statement and aims and objectives
Consider ethics of research
Sources of data
How many data is enough?
How will you analyse the data?
Critical analysis and discussion
Conclusions and recommendations
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Specified Learning Activities||
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Not applicable to this module.
|Remediation Type||Remediation Timing|
|Repeat||Within Two Trimesters|
• Feedback individually to students, on an activity or draft prior to summative assessment
Not yet recorded.