Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
On completion of this module students should be able to:
1) Demonstrate a critical understanding of conservation strategies and techniques in urban contexts;
2) Develop practical skills in identification and evaluation of urban heritage;
3) Understand contemporary conservation challenges in cities;
4) Analyse necessary conditions for authentic conservation of monuments, sites and historic urban landscapes;
5) Develop management frameworks for conserving World Heritage cities.
need to rethink
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Specified Learning Activities||
|Autonomous Student Learning||
|Field Trip/External Visits||
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
UCD School of Archaeology use standard feedback sheets for all modules. Your feedback is provided on this form - the form also contains feed forward details - this will help you think about how you could improve your approach in future assignments.