Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
On completion of this module, students should be able to:
1. Demonstrate a critical understanding of the concepts of Marketing and Branding.
2. Demonstrate a critical understanding of the concepts of Consumer Behaviour and the various Marketing Communication methods.
3. Demonstrate a critical understanding of the concepts of Market Research Methods.
4. Demonstrate a critical understanding of the concept of Management Behaviours and theories including Organisation Culture and Diversity.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Specified Learning Activities||
|Autonomous Student Learning||
|Description||Timing||Component Scale||% of Final Grade|
|Journal: Weekly Readings||Throughout the Trimester||n/a||Graded||No||
|Presentation: Individual Presentation||Varies over the Trimester||n/a||Graded||No||
|Continuous Assessment: Study Journal||Coursework (End of Trimester)||n/a||Graded||No||
|Assignment: Individual Assignment||Coursework (End of Trimester)||n/a||Graded||No||
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
UCD School of Archaeology use standard feedback sheets for all modules. Your feedback is provided on this form - the form also contains feed forward details - this will help you think about how you could improve your approach in future assignments
|Mr John Byrne||Lecturer / Co-Lecturer|
|Dr Annalisa Christie||Tutor|