Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
On completion of this module students should be able to:
1) Demonstrate a critical understanding of cultural heritage as a multidisciplinary process.
2) Compare and contrast tools for cultural heritage evaluation and protection.
3) Identify the different roles and functions of key actors in cultural heritage management in national and international contexts.
4) Analyse necessary conditions for selection, protection and management of cultural World Heritage properties.
5) Apply World Heritage management plan methodology.
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Specified Learning Activities||
|Autonomous Student Learning||
|Description||Timing||Component Scale||% of Final Grade|
|Essay: 5000 word essay||Varies over the Trimester||n/a||Graded||No||
|Project: Project report||Varies over the Trimester||n/a||Graded||No||
|Journal: Study journal||Throughout the Trimester||n/a||Graded||No||
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
UCD School of Archaeology use standard feedback sheets for all modules. Your feedback is provided on this form - the form also contains feed forward details - this will help you think about how you could improve your approach in future assignments
|Professor Joanna Bruck||Lecturer / Co-Lecturer|
|Ms Patrizia La Piscopia||Lecturer / Co-Lecturer|