Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Curricular information is subject to change
1. understand the principles of wildlife conservation and management
2. describe the methods of population and habitat management
3. understand the important pieces of national and international legislation that regulate wildlife management
4. understand the origins of human-wildlife and explore plausible solutions
|Student Effort Type||Hours|
|Specified Learning Activities||
|Autonomous Student Learning||
Not applicable to this module.
|Resit In||Terminal Exam|
• Feedback individually to students, post-assessment
Not yet recorded.